How to Import Google Takeout to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013?
Google Takeout is an in-built program that helps Gmail users get a backup copy of their data from various Google services. It is possible to download Gmail messages with attachments using this feature but how one can import Google Takeout to Outlook? If you have the same query, then this blog is for you.
I have downloaded my data from Google Takeout and I need to open it in Outlook. I have searched a lot and didn’t find even a manual solution for it. Can anyone suggest a way to import Google Takeout to Outlook?
Don’t worry!! The problem with this solution is right here. Many users are in need to import data from Google Takeout to Outlook. In this article, we will discuss a complete method to transfer emails from Google Takeout to Outlook email client by converting Google Takeout to PST with ease.
Easy Way to Import Emails from Google Takeout to Outlook
As there is no direct solution to migrate Google Takeout to Outlook client and also it can be time-consuming as well. To ease this process, we have a quite easy approach i.e., Advik Google Takeout Converter to import Google Takeout to Outlook in just a few simple steps. No special skills are required to perform this process as it is designed with an easy-to-use GUI that can be easily used by both technical and non-technical people.
Moreover, you can also import Google Takeout to Thunderbird, Gmail, Outlook.com, Zoho Mail, Yandex Mail, AWS Workmail, iCloud, AOL Mai, Roundcube and many more. Also, it comes with a FREE demo version which will be helpful to make you understand the entire process at no cost. Just simply operate the steps as mentioned for successful results.
How to Import Google Takeout to Outlook Client?
- Install and Run Advik Google Takeout Converter on PC.
- Click Select Files to load Google Takeout data.
- Choose the required email folders of your choice.
- Select PST as a saving option from the 30+ file formats.
- Browse the destination path and press the Convert button.
- Now, open Outlook and click the File tab.
- Tap on Import & Export and choose the Import/Export option.
Now, you will be able to move Google Takeout to Outlook.
Done!! By following the above simple steps, users can import Google Takeout to Outlook client.
Advanced Features of Advik Google Takeout Converter
- Batch Mode: With this tool, you can import many Google Takeout files all at once. You can add a whole folder of Google Takeout files using the ‘Select Folder’ button which makes it easy to convert them in one go.
- Multiple Saving Options: With this software, users can also export Google Takeout in various other file-formats. Such as that, you can convert Google Takeout to PST, EML, PDF, DOC, HTML, MHT, MBOX, PST, CSV, and many more.
- Simple and Easy Process: This software is designed to be simple. You can import Google Takeout to Outlook in just a few easy steps. load your files, choose how you want to save them and click ‘Convert’ to get your Outlook PST file within seconds.
- User-Friendly Interface: The tool has an easy-to-use interface so that anyone, whether they are tech-savvy or not, can operate it without the need for expert assistance. Technical and non-technical persons can use it comfortably.
- Import Google Takeout to Cloud Email: With this tool, users can not only import Google Takeout to Outlook but also transfer it to various other cloud-based email services such as that you can import Google Takeout to Gmail, Outlook.com, Zoho Mail, AWS Workmail, Yandex Mail, Roundcube, ProtonMail, GoDaddy, Rediffmail, etc.
- Live Conversion Report: After you click Convert to start the conversion the tool provides a live conversion report. You can keep an eye on the conversion progress using this feature. So that you can see important details like the total number of items, items converted, and the current status.
Migrating Google Takeout data to Outlook can be an easy process when you follow the above simple and easy method. We have offered a reliable and effortless solution to import Google Takeout to Outlook that can be easily operated by anyone. Also, it is a complete package of all Google Takeout conversion-related queries. You can try it’s FREE demo version to evaluate the performance of the tool at no cost.