Quick Way to Migrate Email from Rackspace to Gmail | Updated 2022 Tutorial
Are you searching to import Rackspace emails to G Suite account? If yes, then read on. In this article, you learn to migrate emails from Rackspace to G Suite Account in an easy manner. Before starting this discussion lets take a look at Rackspace and G Suite.
Rackspace Mail is an email hosting company provides Business email accounts. For using Rackspace email you need to own a domain name. Rackspace started its service in 2001. It provides email storage of 25 GB and you can send and receive email attachments of up to 50MB.
On the other hand, Gmail or G Suite is a portal of web-based software for business needs. G Suite also provides customized emails along with many features such as docs, sheets, groups, contacts, etc. G Suite is managed by Google.
Top 5 Queries Related to Rackspace to Gmail Transfer
- How do I transfer emails from Rackspace to G Suite with labels?
- How do I transfer my emails from Rackspace to Google Workspace?
- Is it possible to export specific Rackspace emails to G Suite skipping unwanted emails?
- How to move inbox folder from Rackspace to G Suite with attachments?
- How do I migrate from Rackspace to G suite without losing any single bit of information?
If you want to migrate all emails from Rackspace to G Suite account then you need third-party software. I would like to recommend you to use Advik Rackspace Backup for this task. This tool offers the simplest User Interface, which makes it easy to operate for all kinds of users. This software is specially designed to transfer Rackspace emails to G Suite account instantly. No manual configuration is required.
Steps to Migrate from Rackspace to Gmail Account;
Step 1. Run tool and enter your Rackspace login credentials.
Step 2. Select the mailbox folder that you want to migrate.
Step 3. Choose G Suite as a saving option from the list.
Step 4. Enter your G Suite login credentials.
Step 5. Apply Email Filters for selective migration. (Optional)
Step 6. Hit the Convert Button and analyze the process.
That’s how you can easily migrate emails from Rackspace to G Suite account. Now, sit back and relax! The software will start transferring emails from Rackspace to G Suite account.
Why Choose Advik Software?
There are many reasons to choose Rackspace Backup software by Advik. Some of the best features of this tool are as follows;
- Simplest User Interface; This tool offers the simplest interface for Rackspace to Google Apps Migration.
- Maintain Folder Structure; The folder tree of the emails remains unchanged during the process of conversion
- Includes Attachment files; All your Attachment files remain intact after the completion of Rackspace to G Suite Migration.
- Support all Windows OS; You can easily install this tool on all versions of windows. This software can also be used on both 32-bits as well as 64-bits machines.
- Cloud to Cloud Migration; Apart from Rackspace to Google Apps or G Suite migration, you can use this tool to migrate email from Rackspace to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Rediff Mail etc. or you can also perform IMAP migration.
- Backup of Rackspace in Multiple Formats: This tool allows it’s users to download complete as well as selective backup of Rackspace emails in multiple formats such as PST, PDF, etc.
Using this software, you can easily migrate your Rackspace emails to Gmail business account. You don’t need any technical expertise to operate this tool. In case you stuck somewhere during Rackspace to G Suite Migration, you can contact our support team for your assistance. You can also download this software for free to check it’s efficiency.