How to Print Multiple Gmail Emails at Once?
Summary: This article explores different methods to export Gmail emails to PDFs. It provides a step-by-step guide on how to print multiple Gmail emails at once. To learn more, read on.
Printing emails is a crucial task when we need a hard copy. Gmail offers an easy way to print single or multiple emails, but its functionality is limited in some cases. For instance, attachments can only be printed to the default printer or email. Therefore, this article presents two distinct approaches for various scenarios to help you overcome these limitations.
Although there are many workarounds that let you download multiple Gmail emails in PDF file format but we will explain to you the best two among them. Read on to learn more about it.
Need to Print Multiple Gmail Emails at Once?
While an online copy is convenient, there are times when a hard copy of Gmail emails is necessary. In this section, we will discuss some of the reasons why users need to multiple Gmail emails.
- For instance, some users need to share a hard copy of Gmail emails with others, which necessitates printing multiple Gmail emails.
- Printed copies of Gmail emails can be used easily when there is no internet access.
- Additionally, for evidential purposes, many users need to print multiple Gmail emails in bulk.
Having understood the need to export Gmail emails to PDF, let’s dive into the procedure.
Easy Methods to Print Multiple Gmail Emails to Computer
There are several types of solutions that allow you to print Gmail emails easily. However, we have researched the 2 best solutions for printing Gmail emails with attachments. Make sure to perform these steps correctly to get desired results.
Method 1. Export Multiple Emails in Gmail using the “Print” Option
Gmail provides an option to print Gmail emails one by one. To manually export emails from Gmail, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account and select the email you want to print.
- Click on the email to open it in your browser window.
- Open the drop-down menu on the right-hand side and select “Print”.
- A new window will appear where you can set up print options. Once you’re done, click “Save”.
- You can choose the “Microsoft Print to PDF” option and select the other required details.
- Finally, select the location where you want to save the Gmail emails PDF file copy.
Now, repeat the same steps to print other Gmail emails to PDF.
Loopholes of the Manual method
- This method works well for printing a small number of Gmail emails. However, if you have a large number of Gmail emails to print, this method may not be suitable.
- Time-taking and lengthy process.
Method 2. Smart Solution to Print Gmail Emails in Bulk
The easiest and simplest way to print multiple Gmail emails at once in an efficient and effective manner is by using a professional tool. The Advik Gmail Backup Tool is an amazing approach to accomplishing this task without any difficulties. It allows users to choose multiple Gmail mailbox folders to print in PDF files. Also, with the “Batch Mode” feature you can export emails from multiple Gmail accounts in a single attempt. It is considered the best way to download all emails from Gmail as PDF files with attachments.
It can be easily used by technical and non-technical users as it offers a simple and easy-to-use GUI. Additionally, this program save Gmail emails to flash drive, Computer, PC, hard drive, etc.
Working Steps to Print Multiple Emails in Gmail
- Firstly, install and run the above-mentioned tool on your Windows Machine.
- Then, enter the email account credentials of your Gmail account such as your email address and App-Password. Then, press the Login tab.
- After that, this tool will automatically fetch all mailbox folders from your Gmail account in the software panel. Choose the required folders and sub-folders that you wish to print.
- Then, go to saving options and select PDF as a file format to print Gmail emails in PDF file.
- After that, choose a file name to get arranged the resultant PDF file.
- Now, choose a location to save the resultant output file at desired path.
- Finally, tap on the Backup button to start printing selected Gmail emails into PDF format.
Done!! Now, this tool will redirect you to your chosen destination path that contains PDF files.
Benefits of Using an Automated Tool instead of a Manual Solution
The Advik Gmail Backup Tool has several unique features that make it stand out from other solutions.
- It allows you to print multiple Gmail emails simultaneously.
- Its user interface is simple and intuitive, making it suitable for technical and non-technical users.
- With this tool, you can batch-export Gmail emails to PDF without any file size restrictions.
- In addition, the program enables you to export Gmail to PST, EML, PDF, MSG, DOC, HTML, CSV, ICS, OLM, and more than 30+ options as well, which can be helpful to access Gmail emails on different platforms.
- The tool maintains the folder structure of Gmail emails, along with its metadata properties, proper formatting, hyperlinks, color images, and other attributes.
- Moreover, the program is compatible with every Windows OS, including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Summing Up Together
Here, in this blog the query “Is there a way to print multiple emails in Gmail” has been resolved. We have discussed the two easy and simple solutions to print Gmail mailbox folders into PDF file format. You can choose any solution as per your requirements. Although, we recommend you go for an automated tool to save your crucial time and effort.