How to Export Thunderbird Emails to PDF Files in Bulk?
This blog will guide you with two easy solutions to export Thunderbird emails to DF files. Learn the step-by-step instructions to easily convert Thunderbird emails to portable Documents with attachments.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a free and open-source cross-platform email client, personal information manager, news client, RSS, and chat client developed by the Mozilla Foundation. It offers email, contact, calendar, journal, etc useful services free of cost. However, many people desire to save Thunderbird emails as PDFs with attachments. Because PDF file is supported by almost every Windows OS and also it is simple and easy to share and edit PDF files.
PDF format is well preferred to print Thunderbird emails to PDF without losing crucial information. Thus, in this blog, we have covered the two easiest and simplest solutions to export Thunderbird emails to PDF format.
This article outlines both manual and automatic methods for exporting numerous Thunderbird emails to PDF. To convert Thunderbird emails to PDF in bulk, one can choose from one of the available solutions.
Let’s check out the complete process in detail.
How to Export Thunderbird Email to PDF?
1. Launch Mozilla Thunderbird on your computer or laptop.
2. Open the email which you want to save or download to .pdf.
3. Click on the More button and select the Print option.
4. A pop-up window will appear, choose PDF as saving option and click Save.
Done! Your Thunderbird email will be saved as a .pdf file to your local system.
How to Batch Convert Thunderbird Emails to PDF?
You have dozens of emails that need to be saved into .pdf format then exporting Thunderbird emails one by one takes a lot of time to complete the process. Advik Thunderbird Converter solves this issue. with this utility, you can export Thunderbird emails to PDF in bulk. It provides various advanced filters to convert only selected emails.
Steps to Convert Thunderbird Email to PDF with Attachments
- Install and run the above suggested tool on your system.
- Select your Thunderbird profile and click on Next.
- Choose the Thunderbird email folders that you want to export.
- Select PDF as a saving option.
- Select the File Naming Option according to your choice.
- Browse target location and then click on Convert button to start the process.
Finished! That’s why you can easily export Thunderbird email to PDF without any hassle.
The software has many advanced features. Some of them are given below;
- Convert the complete Thunderbird mailbox to PDF in a single go.
- Easily export Thunderbird emails with attachments.
- Preserves data integrity and folder hierarchy during the process.
- Export Thunderbird emails to PST, MBOX, EML, and 15+ formats.
- Extract attachments from Thunderbird in a separate file.
- Simple GUI and 24/7 technical support.
- Free demo version to convert 25 emails per folder.
Here, we have discussed two simple approaches to export Thunderbird email to PDF file format. Thunderbird offers an option to convert Thunderbird emails to PDF but you can export multiple emails at once. However, with the above recommended tool you can save Thunderbird emails to PDF in batch.