How to Remove Attachments from Gmail Without Deleting Email?
When it comes to webmail email service, Gmail is the first choice of users. It is used by every person nowadays, be it business professionals or personal users. Apart from all its outstanding features, one of the problems faced by the users is the size of the Gmail mailbox. This is the main reason users think to remove attachments from Gmail without deleting email. Let me tell you there is no direct way to just remove attachments from Gmail without affecting the whole email except an automated tool. However, in this article, we are going to get the easiest way to delete attachments in Gmail without deleting email.
How do I delete attachments in Gmail without deleting email? If you want to remove attachments from Gmail without deleting the email, you can’t do it manually. The best and recommended thing that you can try is that use the quick and direct approach i.e., Advik Gmail Backup Tool. With this software, users can easily delete those particular attachments that are not needed. As they will have access to their all emails in Gmail as a backup copy. Moreover, this tool also enables users to export Gmail to PST, EML, PDF, MBOX, MSG, HTML, and many more different file formats. You can also try this utility, to download all attachments in Gmail at once then you can remove all those irrelevant attachments from Gmail without affecting Gmail inbox.
Deleting email is not always the solution to get rid of unwanted Gmail attachments because sometimes Gmail Storage showing full even after deleting emails. Also, the probability of losing the deleted emails is high. That’s why, it is important to delete attachments from Gmail only that is not longer important or takes up a lot of space in your Gmail account.
Prior to removing attachments from Gmail, it is crucial to understand the need and importance of deleting attachments in Gmail without deleting email. Let’s quickly understand it in an easy way;
Why Remove Attachments from Gmail?
Deleting attachments from Gmail emails can be advantageous for several reasons. It includes;
- Free Up Storage Space: Google provides 15 GB of free storage for all Google services combined. If you don’t remove attachments from Gmail regularly then you might face Gmail not receiving emails issues, running low on space. Thus, removing attachments can help you free up space for more important files.
- Improve Gmail Performance: A cluttered inbox can slow down your Gmail experience. By removing attachments, you can increase Gmail storage space free and make your Gmail account more responsive.
- Easier Email Search: Fewer attachments mean that you can easily find the emails you need without having to open numerous files.
- Reduce Data Usage: If you access your Gmail account on mobile it can help to reduce data usage.
Thus, we have covered the importance of removing attachments from Gmail. After this, let’s proceed to the solution of this query.
How to Delete Attachments in Gmail Without Deleting Email?
Talking about how to remove attachments from Gmail without deleting email manually, the process involves downloading the attachments from emails. One thing that you should not do is that you cannot download Gmail attachments easily. As it is difficult to download and delete the attachments from a large number of emails. If you have 10-15 emails, then it’s manageable, for more, you need to choose an automated tool.
Instant Way to Remove Attachments from Gmail in Bulk
To overcome the limitations of the manual method, we have introduced the Advik Gmail Backup Tool. It is the best-recommended software that helps users remove attachments from Gmail in bulk. You can easily delete attachments in Gmail by following a few simple steps. You can also download those emails from your Gmail account while keeping in mind that you have a backup copy of those. This tool allows you to remove attachments from Gmail without affecting your Gmail mailbox. Furthermore, it can also be used to backup Gmail emails with attachments if needed.
Steps to Delete Attachments in Gmail Without Deleting Email are as follows;
- Run the Advik Gmail Backup Tool on your PC and Sign in.
- Choose the required email folders from which you need to delete attachments.
- Now, select Delete email attachments as a saving option from the list.
- Also, apply email filters to choose email attachments selectively.
- Press the “Delete” button to start removing attachments from Gmail without deleting emails.
Done!! in a few seconds, you will receive a report that all of your chosen Gmail attachments have been deleted successfully.
Note: You must be careful while deleting email attachments from Gmail as you can’t retrieve them back.
Advanced Features of Advik Gmail Attachment Remover Tool
- The primary function of the tool is to remove attachments from Gmail emails, either selectively or in bulk.
- Users can choose which attachments to remove from their emails on the basis of various email filters.
- The tool provides the option to remove attachments in multiple Gmail emails simultaneously which saves your time and effort.
- Users may be able to preview attachments before removing them to ensure they are not needed.
- It also offers a feature to backup Gmail emails with attachments to a designated folder or cloud email services such as PST, EML, PDF, Outlook.com, Zoho Mail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, etc.
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface that simplifies the attachment removal process.
Explore this blog for a comprehensive guide on how to easily remove attachments from Gmail while preserving your Gmail messages. We urge you to go through the whole blog for a hassle-free experience in extracting and removing attachments from Gmail. We highly recommend you use the Gmail Attachment Remover Tool to easily delete multiple attachments from your Gmail account.