How to Transfer Old Emails to New Gmail Account? – Updated 2023
Jackson Strong | May 22nd, 2023 | Data Backup, Email Migration, Gmail
Transferring Old emails to new Gmail account is not a big deal? This guide is for you! Here, you will get an instant solution to move old emails to new Gmail. There are two basic and advance ways to do that. Stick to this article to get your query solved.
To complete this process in a few simple steps, we come up with a hassle-free solution to transfer old emails to new Gmail account. Advik Gmail Migration Tool is a perfect choice to transfer emails from a previous to another Gmail account. To know about how the tool works, go through this article and explore the easiest solutions!
We all know, Gmail is the popular email service used by millions of users to meet their day-to-day personal and professional requirements. It offers a free email account that can be accessed through desktops, laptops, and even smartphones too.
With this email service, you can send and receive emails, contacts, and calendars without any limitaions. But, also it offers 15 GB of storage space to hold, emails, contacts, calendars, notes, photos, etc. However, there are certain situations where you need old emails again and again and also don’t want to lose them. Then, in such type of situations, you can move Gmail folder to another Gmail Account.
How do I Transfer Old Emails to my New Gmail Account Manually?
- Login to your Gmail Account. (Previous)
- Click the Gear button and choose the Settings option.
- Select Account and Import>>Add Mail Account.
- Enter the email address of the old Gmail account.
- Apply appropriate settings and click Add Account.
- Now, Gmail will import old emails to new Gmail account.
These were the quick overview of the whole procedure to transfer emails from existing account to another Gmail account. To know more in detail, go to the below section and learn more.
Step 1. Visit, mail.google.in and access your previous Gmail account.
Step 2. Then, tap on the Gear icon and choose See all Settings in the Quick Settings tab.
Step 3. Now, in the new Windows tab, choose the Accounts and Import tab option and scroll down and click on the Add a Mail account link.
Step 5. Here, you need to enter your destination Gmail email address and click on the Next button.
Step 6. Then, choose the “Import emails from my other account(POP3)” option and tap on Next.
Step 7. Now, enter your details such as email address, username, passwords, POP Server and Port No-. And, once done with these settings click on the Add Account.
Done!! After this, you will be able to access your old emails in your new Gmail account.
Well, this technique only works if you have a few emails if your old Gmail account. If you want to export old emails to new Gmail account in bulk, then go with the next solution.
Method 2. How to Import Old Emails to Another Gmail Account?
If you are looking to switch from one Gmail account to another Gmail account, the all-in-one Advik Gmail Migration Tool is the solution you need. This powerful utility comes equipped with a range of beneficial features. It enables you to effortlessly download all your messages from one Gmail account and transfer selected emails from one Gmail account to another without any loss of data. The software offers a straightforward solution for directly moving old emails from previous to new Gmail account.
It is fully compatible with various Windows Operating System versions, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and more. Additionally, it provides a user-friendly graphical interface, ensuring a seamless experience.
Step-by-Step Process to Move Emails from Old Account to another Gmail Account;
In order to transfer old emails from one account to another, follow these steps carefully;
Step 1. Firstly, download and install the Gmail Backup Tool on your Windows-compatible PC.
Step 2. Enter your Gmail account (previous) credentials in the user interface panel. Then, press the Login button.
Step 3. Thereafter, select the require old email folders from your account you want to transfer to another.
Step 4. After that, choose Gmail as a saving option in the list of multiple options.
Step 5. Now, provide details of your Gmail account in the user interface, such as email address and App-password.
Step 6. Finally, click on the Backup button to transfer emails from the previous account to another Gmail account.
Completed Successfully!! Now, you can check your new Gmail account mailbox to see that all of your selected emails from your old account have been transferred.
Benefits & Features of Advik Gmail Migration Tool
The software for transferring emails from previous Gmail to another account offers numerous advantageous features, which are outlined below:
- Import Gmail to Multiple Email Services: This software enables users to easily transfer emails from Gmail to various accounts such as that it allows you to migrate Gmail to Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Exchange Online, Zoho Mail, Yandex Mail, Rackspace and more.
- Preserves Internal Folder Hierarchy: When transferring emails from one Gmail to another account, this tool ensures that the original folder structure is maintained. It does not store Gmail account credentials and guarantees error-free conversion to another account.
- Standalone Application: This tool does not require additional software or applications to be installed for migrating Gmail to another account. For example, if you’re migrating data from Gmail to Outlook, the tool does not ask for MS Outlook configuration.
- Offers Multiple Email Saving Options: In addition to transferring old emails to new Gmail account, users can also export Gmail to various email formats. The tool provides options such as Gmail to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, and more.
- Windows-Compatible Tool: This Gmail email migration tool can be run on almost all Windows Operating Systems. It works efficiently on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2013, and other versions.
In the above article, we have explained the process to export old emails to new Gmail account. If you are one of those who wants to move emails from Gmail account to another Gmail account, then try the recommended solution in this blog. The software is completely Windows based including all the previous and latest editions. However, we have also mentioned the manual method in this article, but users may face some issues while implementing this approach. So, it is suggested to use a direct way to export old emails from previous account to new Gmail account.