How to Migrate from Gmail to iCloud Account?
Go through this article to find out the methods for importing Gmail to an iCloud email account. This tutorial discusses the manual approach along with an automated method to transfer emails from Gmail to iCloud.
Should I switch from Gmail to iCloud?This depends on your requirement as both the platforms are super safe. Google and iCloud both invest millions on data security. However, for Apple users, iCloud is more convenient for them. They would like to share or store data on same platform.
How do I transfer Gmail to iCloud? Yes, you can import emails from Gmail to iCloud. Currently, there are two methods to move Gmail mailboxes to iCloud account. You can prefer Gmail email forward feature to import emails from Gmail to iCloud. However, in this process, you can only export upcoming emails not the existing one. In order to get full access, you can try Advik Gmail Migration Tool. This software will transfer all emails from Gmail to iCloud email account.
In this article, we are going to learn two best solutions for moving email from Gmail to iCloud.
How to Import Gmail to iCloud Mail?
Follow the below steps to import Gmail email to iCloud;
- Open www.gmail.com and go to Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP menu.
- Click the “Add a forwarding address” option.
- Enter your iCloud email account.
- Click the Proceed button.
- A verification code will be sent to your iCloud account.
- Enter the code and click Verify.
Now onwards, all the emails will be automatically forwarded from Gmail to iCloud account.
How to Transfer Gmail to iCloud Email Account?
In this segment, you will be able to transfer all your existing emails and folders to iCloud Mail account.
Download and install the Advik Gmail Backup Tool in your Windows PC. This software is designed to move emails from Gmail to iCloud effortlessly. With this tool, you can export Gmail mailbox to PST, EML, MSG, DOC, MBOX, HTML, and 20+ file formats.
Also, you can move emails from Gmail to Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Rediffmail, AWS Workmail, GoDaddy Business Email, and many more.
Note: Enable IMAP and 2-Step Verification to Create an App Password to Sign into the software
Follow the below step by step instructions to import Gmail to iCloud Mail.
- Launch this automated software and Sign in.
- Select mailboxes to migrate from Gmail to iCloud.
- Choose IMAP as saving option from the list.
- Enter your iCloud email credentials.
- Click backup button to start the migration process.
This is how you can transfer Gmail to iCloud with complete emails and folders.
Watch Video Tutorial
Why Choose Professional Over Manual Solution?
There are multiple reasons to opt for the expert program. The best benefit you will get is an email copying process. The software will transfer all emails from Gmail to iCloud Mail account without manual efforts. The entire process is automated and time-saving.
However, there are a few other benefits as well that you can avail from this program.
- Download all attachments from Gmail to local folder in one single attempt
- Advance Email Filter option to move only specific emails only
- Easily transfer folders from one Gmail account to another
- Move Gmail emails to any cloud email platform supporting IMAP protocol
- Save Gmail emails to flash drive/thumb drive directly
- Export single or multiple folders at a time without any trouble
- Smoothly works on Windows 11/10/8/7 and older versions
- Free to try version is available before making any purchases
- 24/7 dedicated customer support for solving all your tech queries
Let’s get straight to the point. In case you want to forward Gmail upcoming emails to iCloud mail then choose the manual solution. If you are looking for a solution to migrate from Gmail to iCloud completely then, go for professional approach. This method is 100% workable to move emails along with folders from Gmail. The software more does more than that. Download the free trial and give it a try.