How to Transfer Emails from The Bat to Gmail?
Well, there are several users who have The Bat! email client application and want to transfer it to Gmail account. Gmail is a cloud-based email service that can be easily accessed by users anytime and anywhere on any device. But, The Bat! is an email desktop application developed by Ritlabs useable for both personal and professional users. The application offers a secure environment that allows users to configure an unlimited number of email accounts via IMAP and POP. Many professionals are now moving to Gmail. If you are also looking for the same query, you need to go through this write-up to import Bat emails to Gmail Account.
Undoubtedly, The Bat! is an ideal email application that provides quick access to email messages from multiple accounts in one place. But, it is not much popular as Gmail. It is compulsory to configure The Bat! with an email account to send and receive email messages while Gmail can be run without any support as it is an independent email service.
Also, The Bat! is a paid proprietary whereas Gmail is a free email service to use. Users can send and receive emails at no cost. It is also considered the most secure email platform than any other email service provider.
With Gmail, users have access to a variety of features such as syncing, email filtering, spam filtering, virus protection, and email reminders. Additionally, Gmail enables users to schedule emails to be sent at specific times. Furthermore, users have the option to customize the user interface of Gmail with various themes and other features.
Apart from the above Gmail features, there are also several advantages of using Gmail.
Reasons to Transfer Emails from The Bat to Gmail
A large number of users want to switch from The Bat! to Gmail account and hence regularly asked on various platforms. Some of them are listed below to make you understand the needs of the users to transfer emails from The Bat to Gmail.
“I have to migrate from The Bat! to Gmail as soon as possible. I am changing my OS and now I need all emails from The Bat in my Gmail account. As I was using The Bat for the last 3 years but due to some personal issues I thought to transfer The Bat emails to Gmail account. If there is any solution available then please suggest me…”
“Hi, recently I was looking for something in The Bat! and I saw that some of my important emails got stuck with it. So, I was looking for a cloud-based email service so that I can freely use it anywhere whenever I need them. In my sight, Gmail would be the best option. But, the problem is I am not getting any instant way to import Bat emails to Gmail account directly. Please help me!!”
As from the above queries, we can conclude that a large number of users are looking for a way to export Bat emails to Gmail account.
Now, we will proceed with the solution to resolve all these queries.
Extract Mailbox File from The BAT!
To transfer The Bat to Gmail, it is needed to export .mbox files as all emails that are saved in The Bat email client application. So, just follow the given steps to export MBOX files from The Bat!
- Run The Bat email client application on your system.
- After that, go to the menu tab and choose Tools>>Export messages to>>UNIX Mailbox and proceed further.
- Now, a new tab will pop up on your screen; here, give a name to your file and click on the “Save” button.
Done!! Check your MBOX files in your chosen location.
Now, the next task is to export MBOX to Gmail account directly using an instant solution.
Quick Approach to Import Bat Emails to Gmail Account
The Bat to Gmail migration can be done through a professional toolkit. Advik MBOX Converter Tool is one such program that can easily export BAT MBOX files to Gmail account. The software is designed with advanced algorithms to simplify the working process to transfer Bat emails to Gmail. All you have to do is first export all of your Bat emails from its application in MBOX file format and then follow a few simple steps to directly import MBOX to Gmail account with so much ease.
Download the FREE Trial version to check its efficiency and effectiveness;
One can use this amazing application to convert MBOX to PST, EML, PDF, MSG, DOC, HTML, and many other file formats as well. It has a simple and easy-to-use interactive interface that can be easily operated by any user with the least technical knowledge. This program has a batch mode feature so that you can upload an unlimited number of BAT MBOX files to Gmail account at the same time. It is also capable of preserving the MBOX folder hierarchy throughout the email migration process.
How to Export Emails from The Bat to Gmail Account?
The working of this amazing program is very easy and simplified as any non-technical user can better understand it by following the simple steps;
- Install and Run the recommended software and read all important instructions.
- Thereafter, choose an option to upload MBOX files into the software panel. i.e., Select Files or Select Folders and click on the Next button.
- After that, this utility will display all the required mailbox folders, choose the required ones and click on the Next button.
- Now, select Gmail as a saving option from the list of 30+ options.
- Enter your Gmail account credential such as email address and App-password in the respective field.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to start the process.
Done!! In this way, you can easily export Bat emails to Gmail account.
Major Features & Benefits of Using Advik MBOX Converter Tool
The tool has been created with advanced algorithms to offer various benefits to its users. With this utility, users can easily transfer multiple Bat MBOX file to Gmail account, using only the login credentials of the desired Gmail account.
Below are some of the significant advantages provided by this software:
- The software has a user-friendly and straightforward interface that makes the entire migration process effortless. It has been designed to be intuitive even for novice users, without requiring any technical expertise.
- Also, offers more than 30+ saving options such as that you can convert MBOX to PDF, MSG, EML, PST, DOC, HTML, CSV, ICS, VCF, etc.
- All the BAT mailbox data, including Inbox, Drafts, Trash, Junk Emails, Spam, and Deleted Items folder, can be exported to Gmail accounts through this software.
- The utility preserves all the properties and attributes of emails such as To, Cc, Bcc, Date, and Subject, as well as Font Face, Font Size, Colors, Hyperlinks, and users’ signatures.
- With this utility, users can also transfer MBOX files to various cloud-based email services such as that you can import MBOX to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Zoho Mail, Exchange Online, Zimbra Webmail, Yandex Mail, Rediffmail, Roundcube, etc.
- The tool is a highly secure method of exporting mailbox items, as it does not store any information in its database, such as login credentials for Gmail accounts.
- This software also supports the selective conversion of Bat mailbox items, as it lists all folders and subfolders with proper folder hierarchy in the application panel.
In the above blog, we have explained a perfect solution to quickly transfer Bat emails to Gmail account. An automated solution has been used to help users to export BAT MBOX files to Gmail account directly. The software is capable to export emails from BAT MBOX file to Gmail account along with all the attachments and other data.