How to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail – 3 Simple Methods!
“My name is Aron Mathew, I am user of GoDaddy Business Email service. After using it from past 5 years, I thought of GoDaddy to Gmail migration. As it was my primary email account and want to keep a safer copy to Google mail too. Ya, I will continue using GooDaddy email services. Now, the issue is the email transfer. I want to transfer GoDaddy to Gmail. Please guide me with this issue, as GoDaddy customer support is charging very high amount per folder. Is there any other way to do it?”
– A User from Quora
How do I migrate from GoDaddy email to Gmail?
There are multiple ways to transfer GoDaddy email to Gmail account. First of all you can import emails directly in Gmail via IMAP/POP3 settings. Another way is by configuring with MS Outlook to switch emails and folders. However, there is an automated tool available that might help you in getting rid of technicalities. Scroll below for a complete solution.
As you all know GoDaddy Business Email is a paid professional email service. It’s an email address that matches your domain and promotes your business during email conversations. Like Microsoft, GoDaddy also provides other mailing services like calendars, contacts, tasks, and web portal.
How to Migrate GoDaddy to Gmail with Entire Emails- 2023
- Method 1. Import GoDaddy to Gmail Using IMAP/POP3
- Method 2. Transfer Godaddy Email to Gmail with Outlook
- Method 3. Instant Migration Using Advik Software
Check out all the 3 tutorials that will help you to transfer email from Godaddy to Google Workspace without losing any data.
Method 1. How to Add/Setup GoDaddy Business Email with Gmail
This tutorial will guide to on how you can setup a GoDaddy Business email account in Gmail, or how to forward GoDaddy email to Gmail using IMAP/POP3 configuration.
Follow the steps to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail account;
- Open your Gmail account and navigate to Settings >> Account and Import>> Import Mail and Contacts.
- Enter your GoDaddy Business email address and click Continue.
- Now enter your account password and POP details..
- After submitting the details, click the Continue button.
POP username: your firstname.lastname@example.org
POP Seerver: pop.secureserver.net
Use the above POP3 details. In the next window, it will ask you what to import, Click Import Mails and hit the Finish button. Gmail will sync GoDaddy email account and import emails respectively. Later your GoDaddy webmail emails will be received on your Gmail account.
- Limited Connectivity
- Time-consuming process
- Data loss may occur
Method 2. Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail Using Outlook
This is quite lengthy but one of the successful formulas to transfer emails from GoDaddy to Gmail with attachments. First of all, you will require MS Outlook application installed on your PC.
- Open Outlook and click Add Account from the File menu.
- Enter your GoDaddy email account credentials and click Finish.
- Once Outlook adds your GoDaddy business account, go to the Open/Export option.
- Click Export to a file and hit Next button.
- Select the mailbox folders that you want to import from GoDaddy email to Gmail.
- Click the Finish button.
- Again go to Outlook application and click Add Account.
- Enter your new Gmail details and click Finish to setup an account.
- Click Open/Export option from File menu.
- Click import data file option.
- Browse the Outlook PST file that you can earlier export from GoDaddy account.
- Now, import PST file in Gmail using Outlook.
Finish! This is how you can migrate GoDaddy to Gmail with MS Outlook client. The process is 100% workable but it takes time.
Method 3. How to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail With Ease
Download and Install Advik GoDaddy Email Backup Tool in your system. This email migration tool is specially developed and designed for GoDaddy Business users. Take the help of this wizard and transfer emails from GoDaddy to Gmail account instantly. You need not to go through any manual configuration.
Besides this, the software is loaded with the most advanced features that one can only imagine.
- Migrate GoDaddy Emails to Office 365, Yahoo, Zoho Mail, and to anywhere.
- Easily export GoDaddy to PDF, PST, EML, MSG, DOC, HTML, TGZ, etc file formats.
- Maintain Email Fodler Hierarchy and MetaData
- Offer Email Filter Option to move only specific emails only
- Unlimited GoDaddy to Gmail Migration with no data loss
- Download and Install the tool to explore more
Steps to Export GoDaddy Emails to Gmail are as follows;
Step 1. Run Advik GoDaddy Backup Tool in your system and enter your GoDaddy login credentials.
Step 2. Select desired mailbox folder and click Next.
Step 3. Select Gmail as saving option from list.
Step 4. Enter your Gmail login credentials and click Backup
Note: Click the Advance Setting option to apply email filters
Now the software will start the procedure and will show you the live preview. This is how you can import GoDaddy to Gmail account directly. This is one of the widely used alternative methods opted by thousands of users. Download the FREE fully-functional trial and check the performance and efficiency of this program.
Watch the video tutorial of this step-by-step guide now to understand the whole process in an easier way.
Wait Is Over Now, Take Action and Import GoDaddy to Gmail Right Away
Take the help from Advik GoDaddy to Gmail Migration tool an authentic and verified utility. This program will reduce your valuable time as well as efforts for this task. You will be able to convert or export emails from GoDaddy to Gmail for unlimited accounts. On the other hand, it will give you an accurate result without losing any information.
Check Out Also:
Trouble in Signing? – Error
Enable Less Secure Apps and IMAP from Gmail as well as GoDaddy Email Setting Page.
Can I Import GoDaddy to Gmail with Inbox Folder Only?
In the software panel, you will get an option to select or deselect the folder for migration. Choose the folder that you want to export.
Can I run this utility in Windows 11?
Yes, you can run this program in any version of Windows.